Including Cancellation (Sale of Goods Act), Returns (Faulty or Defective Goods) and Refund Policy Customer Acceptance All orders are made subject to the customers’ acceptance of these terms and conditions. Crafted Lines shall assume that the customer has fully read and accepted these terms and conditions upon ordering.
Acceptance of Order Fulfilment of your order is subject to product availability and acceptance of the customer’s order by Crafted Lines. Crafted Lines is under no obligation to accept or fulfil any customer order.
Acceptance of your order is classified as the order being dispatched. Crafted Lines reserves the right to cancel your order at any stage throughout the customer order process without any given reason or prior notice and refund your payment.
This clause has been included to protect us and avoid the following circumstances:
a. An order being placed due to goods being inadvertently under-priced.
b. An error caused by payment processing when making a payment online.
c. Underpriced goods as a result of human error.
d. We are no longer able to supply the good(s) you ordered.
e. The order is fraudulent.
f. If we are in doubt as to the validity of the payment method used when placing your order.
If there is a pricing issue, we will first contact you to inform you of this and request the additional payment. You will be given the option to cancel your order.
If the good(s) are no longer available / obsolete, we shall contact you and offer alternative products.
Offers & Promotions Any special offers and product promotions are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time at our discretion and without notice.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 The following terms apply to mail order consumers as defined in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (“Regulations”).
The customer reserves the right to cancel a contract of purchase within 7 working days after the day the customer has taken delivery of the goods on the condition that Crafted Lines receives written notice of cancellation by the customer.
This clause is conditional and cancellation of contract will be subject to the following terms. Crafted Lines reserves the right to refuse and cancel a ‘cancellation of contract request’ by the customer if:
The customer has not taken ‘due and reasonable care of products’ whilst in their possession. This is defined by the packaging being damaged, defaced or discarded in any way.
If the goods are damaged, cracked, chipped, scratched or marked in any way and are not in the condition in which they were sold.
The consumer will be responsible for the return of such goods.
In the interests of fraud prevention, refunds will be issued by the same method that the customer paid. We recommend that you request proof of posting when returning the goods, as Crafted Lines cannot be held responsible for any goods lost in transit.
Customer Complaints All complaints received by Crafted Lines will be acknowledged within 7 working days. Crafted Lines will take all necessary steps to resolve any complaints.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Terms & Conditions of Website Use
The term ‘Crafted Lines’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We accept all major debit/credit cards and also PayPal payments. Please select your preferred method of payment at the checkout.